-
November 24th, 2005, 12:02 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
A Josefina gift is the gift of a talent or time (even if you're nervous! [img]wink.gif[/img] ). Some examples would be a concert, recital, play, or knitting for the needy. Are you giving a "Josefina gift" this year? What is it?
(I've really enjoyed us sharing these with one another! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] We're almost done . . . only Felicity is left.)
-
November 24th, 2005, 04:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I hope not to live in this dreaded place come the 2006 holidays, so I am trying to REALLY think about what I am giving each of my people here.
I know that I will stay in touch with some of them, but friendship at a distance is not the same thing.
So I am knitting up a storm!!!
The AG addicts will get hand knit outfits, the glitzy girls are getting knitted beaded jewelry, and so on.
Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks